Hello peoples how are u today? 
I am very tired and it's so cold in Switzerland ⛄❄️☔
I miss the warm summer days

I show you a few photos from me i did last year





This Photo is from april 2018


May 2018



And the last one is also april 2018

Soon i will show you an current picture of me now

 Photos i shot today 


Candies that i bought today in the Lollipop Shop in Bern 🍭🍬🍥🍬🍩🍦🍬🍭🌈❤️💙💛💚💜

I have just seen that they have an online shop

🍬💜🍭💙🌈


Sweet & Sour sweets on a pink table




Yummy 😍


If you like my photos, please visit my Dreamstime Account https://www.dreamstime.com/2502amandas_info
There you can buy my stock photos. You can also upload your own photos and offer them for sale. To earn a little bit money


Please visit also my Youtube channel D0peSick Hiphop https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWO_RrUgctdzmfqFwNU5OJA
I have Playlist with dope Oldschool-, Horrorcore-, Underground-, International-, newschool-and other nice Hiphop & Rap and other music

If you like my channel D0pesick Hiphop please subscribe ❤️🎧🎵🎶



Peace Amanda (D0peSick Hiphop) 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts